My hip hurts. I think it's from using the Elliptical yesterday. Ouch. I should stick to the stairmaster.
This weekend was pretty good. Lys and Jere came up and sadly, Saturday night was kind of a bust. There really wasn't much music going on -- nor was there anything else. We tried to go out to dinner at Moosewood and bam! no can do. I waited fifteen minutes in line just to put my name in for a 45 minutes wait. Then a woman came up to the counter and said that she was told thirty minutes and had been waiting fifty already. Needless to say, we left for the delicious Thai restaurant. There was no wait to sit there, but it seemed like an endless amount of time passed before we were able to receive our food. As a result, we missed all the movie showtimes (with the exception of a surfing movie playing at 11:15 at Cornell Cinema) and ended up renting Whale Rider. The movie was good, but watching Whale Rider is admittedly not as exciting as taking people who visit out for a night on the town. I suppose we should have planned better. Oh well.
Today it is dreary here and I have much reading to do. I had my "Hot Mocha" so I am all set to go...or maybe I'll take a little nap first. :^)
No comments:
Post a Comment