Friday, December 05, 2003

I forgot to mention that the TN DMV called me yesterday to say that the check I sent was only for $10, not the $13.25 required to replace the plate. The funny thing is that I had this conversation with them last Wednesday -- saying I didn't need the plate ay more and could they just send my money back. Unfortunately, I did something stupid (which if everything went right would have screwed up the mailing of my license plate). What was it that I did? I put the first line of my Ithaca address on the letter to them and the second line of my TN address. Doh.

It turns out that they were supposed to call me yesterday to find out my NY address -- not to ask about the check. So now, I think everything is straightened out...maybe. And maybe I'll get the check in the mail. maybe?

No comments: