Thursday, June 10, 2004

Well, I resolved to work 8 hours a day this summer (except for weekends), but apparently I decided to take another week off. Don't get me wrong. I haven't been lazing about exactly. I mean, I've been reading Jane Austen and I've been doing some major cleaning of my apartment. I also had physical therapy appointments and a doctor's appointment this week. Unfortunately, my hip still hurts when I'm running and when I'm doing step (I'm taking a new street step class). So it looks like there are more ultrasounds in my future.
I also started rehearsal tonight. The cast seems great and I'm really excited about the play! Yippee! A play! A chance to act! How fabulous! It is quite a relief from doing papers and it makes me think I should try to do it during one of these next semesters.
Now for...
The Friday Five
Breath
1. How concerned are you with your breath? Do you often wonder if it's bad?
2. What's your method of preferred breath refreshment when you are away from your house?
3. What's your most embarrassing stinky breath moment?
4. If someone else has a breath problem do you tell them? How?
5. Are there certain foods you try to avoid because of the possibility of bad breath?

No comments: