Monday, February 21, 2005

The play opened to much success. I saw it last Wednesday and I'll be seeing it again this Thursday. I can't wait. Given that it's a work in progress and some of the actors were still on book last performance (they were given new scenes), I look forward to see how things have progressed.

In other news, my Ubu piece goes up this Wednesday. I was hoping for more time for run-throughs, but what can I do? I guess I can only work with the time I'm given. Ubu is fun; if only I hadn't lost that actor part way through, I wouldn't have had to reconceptualize everything. C'est la vie.

And...
Ahhh! It's almost the end of February! Where did it all go?

P.S. I'm getting a massage this Saturday. Mike and I are finally cashing in on our Christmas gifts to one another. MMMMMMMMMMMMM. Masssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggee.

No comments: