Cheney's Got a Gun
(First, I have to remark -- I love the title. I just heard that song on the radio a week and a half ago. How foretelling.)
1. Do you have good hand-eye coordination?
In some things, yes. In others, no. I was pretty good at video games "for a girl." And yes, I was told that once when I was playing some game at a BJ's with Andrew and Chris. As I was kicking some ass, some kid walked up and told me that. fool.
2. Have you ever held a gun?
I've held and shot a bb gun. I've also shot a stage gun. And I've done some skeet shooting too.
3. What do you think of toy guns?
I used to play with toy guns all the time when I was little. I'm not that screwed up from it. At least, I don't think I am. I still have an affinity for cap guns.
4. When is the last time you asked for forgiveness?
It's Cheney's last I.O.U.
Oh, I totally fucked up the lights one night when I was board op'ing the show. It was terrible. Luckily it was at the very end, and well, I screwed up the final black out. And you may think that's really bad, but it's really not as bad as screwing up the lights during a scene, which I've seen done and that's not a pretty sight. Coincidentally, it was after that show that I heard "Janie's got a gun" on the radio, and I have to say, it cheered me up quite a bit.
5. Your favorite Aerosmith song:
Oh, I'm a sucker for "Sweet Emotion." Don't make fun of me!
So, if you're wondering, I am in the middle of my A exams right now. I'm trying to decide whether to start Question #2 now and trust the hypnogogic state to get me through the worst part of the paper (the beginning is always the most difficult for me). Or do I start question #2 tomorrow morning, and give myself a few hours off (and a few hours sleep).
No comments:
Post a Comment