Tuesday, March 07, 2006

1. Who was your favorite all time teacher(s)?
Wow. This is not an easy question to answer. I liked Mrs. Bopp in kindergarten, Mr. Svenson in middle school, Mr. Bergman and Ms. Palmer in high school, Feinsod and Karter in college, and I think I'll stop there for now, because the list for grad school gets too long.

2. What did they teach?
Kindergarten, Geography, English, Biology, Theater & Theater

3. What is your best memory from that class?
Wearing a crown to school, turning in a 56 page paper (in middle school!), the million grammar assignments on different colored paper, "the table," and lots of things.

4. Did you ever have a crush on a teacher and if so who?
Not that I can remember. Maybe I had an elementary school crush on Mr. Finch who taught art.

5. What is the craziest/wildest/weirdest thing you (or someone you know) ever did at school?
There is way too much to talk about here. I'll just say: getting hit in the head with a ten foot dildo.

No comments: