Monday, June 12, 2006

Here I am. I have not blogged for awhile, though I did try to. Blogger was down when I tried.

I've moved. I've cleaned. I've painted. I still have painting to do. The house is nice. It's high up because it's built on a hill, and I somewhat feel like I'm sleeping among the tops of trees. Of course, living in a wooded area comes with its downsides. Raccoons. It seems they attack our trashcans, and our trashcans only...throwing them into the middle of the road until they open and spew trash throughout the street. Raccoons. No me gusta.

We've also discovered that our oven doesn't really work, so we're on the quest for a new one. If you have any questions about electric ranges, I can probably answer them. Sorry folks, I know nothing about the gas ones as I live on a road without gas lines and have no desire to get a propane tank.

No comments: