So it was a lovely 4th. We had guests...Jeff and Kate from Tennessee came to visit with their dog Pico. We went into NYC and walked from Grand Central to Ground Zero, taking out some time to visit Chinatown. We had dinner and dessert in the village, and then returned home. According to Jeff's pedometer, we walked ten miles...good exercise on a day that was a little bit hotter than desired. On the actual 4th, Mike worked more on putting up paneling in the dining room, and I took care of the massive amount of paperwork that had been stacking up since our move.
This weekend we're going to my cousin Julie's wedding. It should be nice because we're staying at an old inn near Mystic CT. And after the wedding, a bunch of people are going to Mohegan Sun. Now, when Mike and I were in Vegas, we gambled a total of $10 together. So I don't expect much of that...but perhaps we will live vicariously through the other gamblers in the crowd.
No comments:
Post a Comment