Friday, October 06, 2006

Mush

1) Name one of your bad habits:
I pick my nails. The only time I don't pick my nails is when I'm not working on my research. I work on my research often.

2) What do you expect from friends?
Trust.

3) What is the last thing you wrote down?
I assume this means on paper. This morning I looked up appliances in Consumer Reports and wrote down the top one's. I especially took care to write down fridges. I never knew this before, but there are many choices for refrigerators out there and it's tough to pick. Of course, I'm hoping that we don't have to buy a fridge any time soon...but with the fridge we currently have, you just never know.

4) What is the last favor you did for someone else?
I don't think favors for Mike count, and I can only remember the favors I've asked other people to do. Does that mean I'm a selfish bitch?

5) What is your favorite TV show?
I don't have TV. But when I go to the gym, I always go immediately to Law & Order...preferably Law & Order SVU. I need to start arriving at the gym exactly at 8...

Remember those days when I made up questions. Well guess what, they're back.

6) What does the title of this Fridav Five make you think of?
An old lady whispering "hush"...

No comments: