Friday, December 08, 2006

A Friday Five for Friday!

Too much of the bickering
1. Last person you told to shut up:
OK, I'm pretty sure that would be Mike, probably when he was teasing me last night.

2. Do you drink wine?
If I could, I would drink wine all the time. I simply find it delectable. Especially in red. But most of the time, I drink water, cranberry juice, orange juice, and tea, because it is so much more affordable.

3. Ever fly on a plane?
Yes. Indeed. Very much so. I flew on one last month -- going to Chicago, city of a bad transit system.

4. Do you yell at your friends?
No.

5. What have you quit?
I've quit eating dessert everyday. I've quit caffeine -- that was probably the biggest challenge, and I quit it cold, because I had to.

6. What things does bicker rhyme with?
Wicker
Sticker
Flicker
Nose-Picker
Ticker
Kicker
Licker
Knicker
Quicker
Snicker
Tricker

No comments: