Watching: LOST. And the answer is...I couldn't wait. I have to say there were parts when I was on the exercise bike (I did one hour orbiter and one hour exercise bike) when I drew my hands up to my chest in horror. Thankfully, there were only a couple people at the gym and none of them were near me.
Listening: Right now I'm listening to the soundtrack that plays on the Lost, Season One DVD menu (I'm renting the seasons I haven't seen). Unlike most repeating DVD menus, this one is quite calming as it is simply the ocean.
Reading: Deleuze and Guattari. Anti-Oedipus. Again. Because I'm writing about it. But I've moved onto a new section. Yay!
Writing: My dissertation - Chapter Two.
Blooming: Still the Lavender, Bleeding Heart, that one Hydrangea, and the Azaleas (sort of). I read about where Azaleas should be planted and I don't really have a space like that, unless I place them in the middle of the yard -- which would just be weird. They grow and bloom ideally under a tree that covers them just enough so that when the wind blows, they get full sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment