

Watching: OK, so we are still on a LOST kick. That will end soon though...as we are ready for the 6th disc in the second season.
Reading: Yesterday I was rereading the dis Chapter 1. Today I will be rereading Chapter 2. If I have time I'll reread Chapter 1.
Writing: Revising Chapters 1 & 2.
Blooming: Peonies! As you may have guessed... I have obviously included pictures of some of them. I feel like I need to plant more and more of them. I didn't even plant these actually. Perhaps instead I should expand into different territory so that I can enhance my flower collection. Some of the irises are still blooming as well. Same deal with some of the bleeding heart. Otherwise nothing else is blooming.
In other news: I got my own domain. There's nothing up right now...though I've tried to upload a temporary webpage. As soon as I have a school affiliation (other than the one that is 4 hours away), I will create a professional webpage for myself using Dreamweaver (which I hope the school will have).
No comments:
Post a Comment