Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The big snowstorms always seem to hit when I have to drive back from Fordham. Or rather, they hit EXACTLY when I have to drive back from Fordham. Today, I get out of class at 2:15 and the winter weather warning starts at 2p.m. I'm hoping that means that the storm will really start at 3 p.m. But really. I doubt I'll have that much luck.

Cooper is doing well in his training course. He tends to learn tricks a little too quickly. It's like he knows what to do so you don't need to say the command anymore. And sometimes that makes it difficult for him to learn commands. But he's loads of fun.

This past weekend Mike and I went to a party called "Thanksgiving in February." And at the party, they used a fryer to fry not only a turkey, but also pickles, mashed potato balls, chicken, oreos, and Twinkies. Even though I had only one thing of everything fried (with the exception of the Twinkie), it took days for my arteries, veins, and intestines to recover. It was delicious, of course. But man was it filling.

No comments: