Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hey mon,

Ahhh. The tough thing about vacation is coming back. All I want to do is go back to Jamaica or go somewhere else. But that's just not possible right now. When we returned from Jamaica, I started to come down with a cold. Then I got a tick bite and had to take a dosage of antibiotics to prevent the onset of lime disease. The antibiotics don't cure the cold, of course; in fact, they killed all the bacteria fighting the cold. So I got really sick and found myself shivering under all my blankets in 80 degree weather. At the same time that all this was happening, I had a PIPIDA scan to see if my gall bladder was O.K. Let me tell you, when you're sick, having a PIPIDA scan is no fun. It's probably no fun anyway. But it's definitely no fun when you have to keep blowing your nose without moving your abdomen. Anyway, I'm over all that now, and I'm feeling peppy.

A couple weeks ago, Mike and I played touch football at a birthday party. It was so much fun. And I found that after awhile, all those football techniques I used as a child came back to me. I was a force to be reckoned with. But our team lost miserably...so I guess I wasn't that much of a force.

Blogger wouldn't let me upload any images this post; perhaps that has to do with being signed into two Google accounts at once. I'll try later.

-Megan

No comments: