Alas, I am not blogging all that much lately. But what can I say except that I don't have the internet at home? Yesterday I was very ill in the morning. I actually had to miss a class because I had a terrible stomach ache and was dry heaving. I think it was some form of food poisoning though I do not know where I got it from. I suppose it's possible that the soup I ate was bad -- on the shelf for too long perhaps. But isn't food poisoning supposed to take affect within a few hours? This was the next morning. Perhaps I simply digest more slowly than others. I don't know what else it could be -- a stomach bug perhaps, but I didn't feel sick otherwise. And no, it's not morning sickness.
In other things, I'm going to participate in a reading of a Heiner Muller play this weekend. That should be exciting -- rehearsal for it begins tomorrow and the director was the former dramaturg at the Berlin Ensemble. Not a bad deal at all.
I saw "Thirteen" this past weekend and I agree with Maura's analysis. It certainly served to reinforce racial stereotypes. But I also cried at the end. Go figure. After that I played darts and discovered that I'm quite bad at darts. Hey, you know, I think I wrote a blog this past Saturday about this that got lost. Maybe not...I do not remember anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment