Wednesday, September 03, 2003

OK so Ancient Greek class is kicking my ass right now. Yes, apparently it does make a difference when people take Greek five days a week and other people take it only three (I would be in the latter of this group). Dear God, the students know grammatical stuff that I have yet to hear the likes of. My only hope is that I can study like a madwoman from the same book they used when it arrives from Amazon.com. Sadly, I don't even think that it has been shipped yet. What's up guys? I know it's the beginning of school but I NEED THAT BOOK!

OK, in other things, I decided not to audition this semester (uh...see the above). My performance with the tea kettle in class went really well, though. Oddly enough during the part where the kettle gets stuck during its gymnastics and fears for it's life, it's cover came off. This didn't happen in rehearsal, but it made the performance much more dramatic and scary at the end. The kettle thought up a better ending than I. Go figure.

No comments: