Ahhh, it always feels good to get to Thursday in the week. I know that I've made it one more week. Yes, yesterday in Greek class my translation was so painful it felt like getting hit by a big SUV, then a Mac truck, then a bulldozer, but alas that is the way grad school goes sometimes. OK, so that's not a grad school course, but still. Other than that classes are going well, but I do have to start on my papers soon!!!! Otherwise I'm going to be wading in a great big pile of dried shit at the end of the semester.
As for other things, the weather is finally chilly. And right now I'm enjoying it. I'm going to go across the street and get a delicious decaf mocha. Then I think I will go home and read some Greek, maybe take a map. A simply wonderful afternoon -- to be made more wonderful only by bringing the husband up here. Sadly, that will not happen today, but when it does, it will be fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment