blah.
I got a flat tire this weekend. Flat tires suck, especially when they cause me to be about an hour late to a dinner with a fellow grad student, his wife, and his two kids. Well, at least I noticed it before I got on the highway. In fact, if Sears hadn't taken an hour longer than they said they were going to take to fix it, I would have had no problems. But alas, I came back after 30-40 minutes just like they said, and behold! they hadn't even pulled my car in yet to work on. Oh silly Sears. At least I had the road hazard policy and the fix was free.
To top things off, I received a lovely sore throat and very slight temperature on Sunday. Such gifts are not welcome. I want to give them back, but I'm not sure how I got them so.... no luck there. At any rte, this means that I will be spending much time sleeping and drinking tea. I do enjoy these two things, but wish I could do them without being sick dammit!
No comments:
Post a Comment