Wednesday, January 07, 2004

It was still a little bit crazy driving wise after my last post.
12/29 - spent night in Trumbull, CT
12/30 - drove back to MA
12/31 - Mike and I organized our gifts (more about those later), went to Classic India for dinner (which if you haven't been to and you are from Quincy --- FOR SHAME!, it is some of the best Indian food ever! And don't give me any shit about not liking Indian food. Everyone likes Tandoori Chicken and Mango Lassis.)
1/1 - I think we spent some time watching The Simpsons, returning things and going food shopping.
1/2 - went to the Cape for a few hours to see Joanne and Steve
1/3 - returned to Ithaca via CT (are we crazy or what?)
1/4 - made attempts to put away our stuff ... still not finished on this one...

I'll be returning to Quincy tomorrow just in time to go to NH to go skiing with my parents. Then I'll get back on Sunday and probably hang out in Quincy until Wednesday, when I will return to Ithaca. I don't have to be back at school until the 22nd, but I do have some projects to work on so I must go back earlier.

In the future, I will not travel this much again at Christmas. I mean, it's really quite ridiculous and not much of a vacation. Still, it was nice to see the people that we did see. And going to Jocelyn and Jeff's wedding was a blast.

As far as Christmas gifts go, I must say that I made out like a bandit. I got an iPod for goodness sake! I put that on my Amazon.com wish list never thinking I would actually get it, but I did. Mike and I also received a rice cooker -- yum yum and a toaster oven (which we already set on fire, oops!). We also got quite a selection of DVDs (including 4 copies of the Pirates of the Carribean mate!).

No comments: