Sadly, my new planner is not even in the same league as my Edward Gorey planner. In fact, it's not even in the same world. How sad. It's simply red with white flowers. That was the best I could do at Borders. Granted it was only $4.00, but I think in the future I will try to remember how much enjoyment I can receive from a more expensive planner...because hey, you have to splurge every once in awhile, right?
Today is a crazy day of classes and various other stuff for me. I might have to forgo the homework for the class that I'm auditing tonight and begin working on Thursday's stuff. The problem with taking some undergrad courses is that the good professors try to scare people out of their class during the first week. Super.
On the good side of things, a book that I thought was $117 turned out to be only $14 in paperback version. Party on!
No comments:
Post a Comment