Wednesday, February 25, 2004

What a silly fool I am. I took my Greek exam and OF COURSE I neglected to put the really easy stuff in the answers. I mean, when I was identifying verbs, I forgot to put whether they were active, middle, or passive. What a dope I am. Oh well, hopefully the professor will recognize my stupidity as sheer blondness and not as stupidity. I mean, I think I got some of the really difficult forms, but forgot to put down the easy stuff connected with that. Doh!

Lisa, I must admit that I've never heard someone characterize the new job experience so well as you did in your notion of the "new job smile." It's just perfect...no, it really is.

Tomorrow I'm going to see a musical called "Baby." One of the grad students, Anne is in it. Though I'm sure her performance will be stellar, I'm a bit concerned that I won't be too into the musical as a whole. Will I have to grit my teeth and say "it's great" or will my fear of the performance cause me to be impressed? Who can say?

No comments: