Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Hello . . . out there?

Nobody seems to be e-mailing me so I guess I will just write to myself. Hello self. What's in store for this week?
Well, today I turn in an outline for my Cinematic Desire class. I hate turning in outlines because I never outline on paper. I'm an index card type of girl. As a result, my outlines end up being way too long and I spend most of my time fixing them. Plus, the nice thing about index cards is that they can be so easily switched around. Outlines, however, seem to be a fixed entity.
In other Cinematic Desire news, tonight we will be discussing "Pink Flamingos." I don't think that I have been more grossed out by a movie in my life. And to think, I was actually considering switching to eggs for breakfast before this movie. Now the very thought of eggs makes me pukey. I almost puked during the movie...almost. Now, keep in mind, I don't have a week stomach when it comes to things. I ate dinner while watching "Sick" for god's sake!
Tonight is my last Cinematic Desire class. I feel the reason to celebrate the end of classes. In fact, I already feel that I am celebrating this week. That's bad because I still have a lot to do. I guess it just seems like things have calmed down a lot. I'm just hoping this last month isn't too bad. I mean, it can't be as bad as last semester, can it?
OK, this post is pretty boring, but at least you've gained information about Pink Flamingos.

No comments: