No one is blogging...so I will. Let's see, what to say, what to say. Well, let's see. I've bitten off more than I can chew this semester, but how is that out of the ordinary? I feel, especially, that the teaching work is endless. Funny how at the beginning of the fall semester I felt that way and things got better. But now, since I'm teaching the same class as last year, the beginning of the semester was Ok whereas the end of the semester is worse. That makes it NOT an ideal situation.
Of course, when the semester ends, I have much to look forward to. I'll be working on the kitchen of my house. Perhaps I even will have moved into it! Perhaps I'll have a sublease for my apartment. A couple people called about the sublease this past weekend -- but no takers...yet. I put up more posters today.
On top of all this, I'll be vacationing in Florida for a week. Most of the time I'll be in Orlando, but the first weekend I'll be in St. Augustine. Will I be at the beach...yes. Unless it rains. :^(
No comments:
Post a Comment