Friday, May 27, 2005

I have to say, I think the Gorey death is right after all. I was in the middle of worrying about something and I suddenly was reminded of the warning "you will perish of fits." So I stopped worrying.

1. What was your favorite breakfast cereal when you were a kid?
Well, my favorite was Pac Man cereal. But I was never allowed to have sugar cereal when I was a kid. I could only have it when I went to visit my Aunt and Uncle in Martha's Vineyard. Then, Bethany and I would eat delicious, delicious sugar cereal. For non-sugar cereal I liked Honey Nut Cheerios.
2. What is the best toy/prize you ever got in a box of cereal or because of sending in UPC’s?
I don't think I sent in the UPCs, and to be honest, I don't remember getting any spectacular toys in cereal. I remember reaching down in the box for them, but I don't remember what they were.
3. How do you take your eggs (scrambled, over easy, egg beaters)?
Hardboiled. I don't go for eggs any other way.
4. What is your favorite breakfast meat (bacon, ham, sausage)?
Bacon. Ahhhh...to quote Homer Simpson "MMmmmmm....unexplained bacon smell."
5. What is your favorite spot (local or chain restaurant) for breakfast and where is it located?
Ohhhhhhh...there is this place in Hartford I went to with Paige and Matt which was absolute heaven. I don't remember the name of it, nor do I remember where it was. But I do recall that it was delicioso. I had the best French toast of my life. It was well worth the 45 minute wait.

No comments: