Thursday, May 05, 2005

Yikes. Things are getting really crrrazy now. It's the end of the semester and everything is due (except for student papers) by next Wednesday. That's no fun. I even have a book review due tomorrow. Ah, I better not think about it. It's best not to. So, Mike started to put the wood floor down in the house. It looks fabulous. I can't wait until it's done. I think it will really change that whole room.

It's still cold here. And I can only hope it gets a bit warmer this weekend. Flowers are coming up all around my house, and I'd like to enjoy them a little -- even though most of the time I'll be back in my apartment, blocking the noise out from parties and trying to research/write my paper.

This semester was rough. I'm burnt out. I'll be happy when it's done. I should say happier; I am happy now.

No comments: