The Friday Five
From your vantage point in front of the computer, you spy, with your little eye...
1. Something that is red:
A section of my purse, really a pocketbook, which Mike calls "The Case" because he thinks it is large.
2. Something that is shiny:
My glass snapple bottle. Raspberry Peach.
3: Something that is ugly:
The desklamp in the theatre office. I'm here because I haven't unpacked anything.
4. Something that is made of wood:
A desk to my left.
5. Something that is sharp:
Ummm...the stapler?
So we moved for the most part. But Mike got sick and then I got sick. I'm feeling slightly better now and can even stop blowing my nose for up to fifteen whole minutes. This is a big deal because before I had to have a tissue continuously up to my face or snot would drip out. Appealing. I know.
I'm about to have my first rehearsal for Richard III and I'm very excited about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment