Monday, June 27, 2005

While sequestered away in my air conditioned bedroom today, I read. I felt like such a sloth, staying in bed practically the whole day, but that's the way the cookie crumbles when it's this hot out. And boy, is it hot. Luckily, tonight I was inside the Schwartz Centre, a building which, judging by its temperature, can be blamed for global warming. Forget SUV's. It's the temperature of the air in Schwartz making everyone else hotter.

In other news, I finally dipped into the red paint last night. Yes, after weeks of painting everything white, I painted a wall in my kitchen red. I want to say it looks great, but it really needs anothe coat before I can say that. It certainly changes the look of the kitchen. And I feel so dangerous walking around all the white cabinets with the red paint. Also, it looks a lot like blood when it gets on my painting gloves. Ha ha ha! (that's supposed to be an evil laugh)

No comments: