Friday, December 16, 2005

Thus far, the mouse has evaded two of the traditional mousetraps, baited several times, one have a heart trap purchased at Agway, and one have a heart trap constructed by none other than Mr. Michael Guillorn. I hate to say it, but it looks like sticky traps might be in this mouse's future.

For today's Friday five, it might help to know that i'm in the grad office.

1. What is the oldest object in the room with you?
I'm guessing it's one of the books on these shelves.

2. What is the newest?
The blueberry muffin I'm eating? I hope...

3. What is your favorite object in the room with you?
For the moment, it's this delicious and warm cup of coffee, which actually, now that I think about it, is probably the newest item also.

4. What is the most valuable object?
My palmpilot. Yes, I know what you're thinking...isn't she typing on a computer? But girl, you haven't seen the computers in the grad office -- it's a regular old museum in here.

5. What is the ugliest object?
Boy, that's tough...there's so many!! I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the ugliest object is no longer here, but was here for a long time. That would be the old couch and chair. God, those were just terrible!

No comments: