Friday, January 27, 2006

School started this week. I'm TA'ing for International Film of the 1970's this time, so if you need a resource for 70's film after the semester is over, that resource is me. So far we've watched "Medium Cool" and "Easy Rider." I'm a little sad we won't be watching "The Godfather," but I guess I shouldn't be all that disappointed given I watched it twice over the break.

I've mostly been having meetings and not getting enough reading done. Today I begin fulfilling my crew requirement as part of the directing minor.

What I am to you is not real

1. Age?
28. Getting ever closer to the big 30.

2. Sex?
I'll avoid making the expected joke here, and just say "female."

3. Location?
Ithaca, NY. In awhile it will be a lot closer to NYC, which I'm happy about.

4. Single?
Nope. Though I have to say, when Mike's away, I'm a slob.

5. How long have you been doing the fridayfiver?
I've been doing the Friday Fiver ever since thefridayfive.org closed down. I have to admit: I enjoyed the Friday Five a lot more than the Friday Fiver. But I guess sometimes you just have to let things go.

No comments: