Kick off your Sunday Shoes
1. Do you work hard or do you take the easy way out?
I work hard...perhaps too hard...when I work. Then I go through periods of not working at all. Right now I'm about to enter a period of super-work, where I need to get a lot done. So why am I blogging? Procrastination.
2. How's your day going?
So far it's going fine. Thanks.
3. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
It's more than 15 but less than 20. But you have to keep in mind that some people throw shoes out. I think I still have all my shoes from college.
4. Do you consider yourself cool?
Fuck yeah.
5. What's the last song you listened to?
Something on Hot 97 I think. I love Hot 97 because it has so many fantastic female dj's. I've never heard so many female voices on commercial radio before! Why don't those other stations take note?
No comments:
Post a Comment