Shop-a-holic
1. What are your five favorite stores?
I'm going to go with favorite, and not necessarily shopped most (or at all).
1. Filene's Basement in Boston
2. J.Crew
3. Anthropologie
4. Banana Republic
5. Gap
2. Is there any store you absolutely hate going to?
The fucking Home Depot near us. Every time we look for something, they're out of it. It's a terrible Home Depot.
3. Do you pay with cash, credit, debit, or something else?
I pay with goats. Some live...some deceased.
4. Do you prefer to shop in person or online?
In person...and I can finally do it again now that I've moved to a place with stores.
5. In the last six months, what single purchase has been the most important to you?
OK, well clearly that would be the house. But if we're going with smaller purchases, I'd have to go with my white double impatients. Because of the rain, they're growing like crrrazy, and they are just my favorite annual, period.
No comments:
Post a Comment