Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I know I haven't been blogging regularly for awhile, but now that I've officially returned to dissertation wonderland, I imagine that will change. Yes, I'm now back in Westchester. And as I predicted, I am sick. I got sick right after our "second opening night" or "opening night redo" a week ago. Opening night redo went well. Then sickness. I now have all that dead skin on my nose and upper lip. What is one supposed to do with all that dead skin? And why does it seem like no one else gets the amount of dead skin that I do? Mike thought that I was blowing my nose with sandpaper. Thankfully, I can be a shut in for a little while to clear that up. I am also thankful for the fact that I no longer feel like shit. Yes, I may be coughing and blowing my nose a ton, but the worst feeling is that "ill" I might throw up at any minute but probably won't feeling that accompanies a major cold. That stage is officially over.

I also had a mole removed this week. I've never had a below the surface mole removed before and I found the process quite interesting. It was kind of like going to the dentist. You get numbed up, then the surgeon takes a number of tools to the numb area that you can't feel. The difference was the stitches. There aren't any stitches involved in a cavity.

Zip ee dee do dah.

No comments: