
Well, I thought since I don't have all that much to blog about, that I would include a picture to take up some space. This picture is of the cast for Uncommon Women (minus one person), the stage manager, and the assistant stage manager (the only man involved).
As for me, I have been reading this week -- about The Oresteia nonetheless. I'm trying to revise an old paper...which is not that easy. I say interesting things in the paper (well, at least they are interesting to me), but I need to find more tangible ways of saying them. I suppose when I get into actual revising (and lengthening -- the thing needs to be about 12 pages longer) I'll be having more fun. The anticipation stage is never that great.
In other news, Mike and I are planning to take the first week-long vacation we've taken since our honeymoon. Well, that's only sort of true. We did take one or two "vacations" previously, but the involved visiting people at Christmas or something. That's not the same as a vacation where two people go away to Europe together. I'm looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment