Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I'm out of Cadbury Cream Eggs. And I think that's a good thing. I decided that the thing I gave up for Lent was my healthy diet. Now it's back to limiting the sweets. Don't you think it's better to give things up for an entire year and then splurge on yourself during Lent? I mean, I think Jesus would feel honored. Anyway, I'm headed up to Ithaca today. As usual, I'm going to make a dangerous stop at the outlet stores. But honestly, how can I resist? They are on the way. And when I say on the way, I mean they are really on the way.

In other news, I started a Second Life identity. Her name is Eloise Carter, and I imagine her to be a presidential candidate. Of course, I like my second identities old after my experience with the Sims. And Eloise is the only "older" person I've met thus far in Second Life. She is also the most rotund person I've seen so far, and believe me, Eloise is not overweight. She looks like your average female body. Anyway, I look forward to the time when I see someone older or
fatter than Eloise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SHAW / SHEA 2012!!!!!!