Monday, April 23, 2007

This weekend Mike and I celebrated my Dad's 60th birthday. We took him to the Red Sox v. Yankees game at Fenway on Friday. I've never been to see a Red Sox/Yankees matchup in Fenway before. If you know anything about the game, you must know that it was to say the least ... unbelievably awesome. I was jumping up and down. Everyone in the park was really. It's great when everyone stands for two innings because they're so excited, they just can't sit down. So, the game was a good birthday present for my Dad. Then on Saturday, we surprised him with a surprise party at my Aunt's. He really didn't know it was coming because his birthday is actually next weekend. So a good time was had by all.

When we came back, I took advantage of a beautiful day and worked on my garden. Ay dios, there's a lot of work to do there, but I'm determined to make it gorgeous. Otherwise everything has been the usual...a lot of reading. And now I need to start writing Chapter 2.

No comments: