Our oven is broken.
So much for waiting until we redo the kitchen to get appliances. It looks like we'll be purchasing a new stove shortly. Otherwise, I won't be baking any cookies this Christmas season. And oh! How I need to back cookies to recover from my semester. But I hope that if we do get a new stove, it doesn't get a rash from the fridge and the dishwasher -- both rusting. The fridge is proudly covered in baby pictures and drawings by Becky's 1st grade class of last year. Underneath is the fridge's shame -- many rust stains scratchng the surface of the fridge. And did you know? Inside the fridge, at the bottom back, there is a freezer. You may be thinking huh? But just imagine. There's a place inside our fridge that freezes things. We put the seltzer there. It's best to keep everything else away. As for our dishwasher, it cleans things really well after you clean them thoroughly in the sink.
So you can see my dilemma. But when the oven doesn't function. Well, hey. You fucking need an oven at Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment