Has it really been that long since my last post? I'm on Spring Break right now, and so far, I'm enjoying it. I'm doing bad things like having pancakes for dinner (last night) and Annie's mac & cheese for lunch (today). To counter this, I also treated myself to two fitness classes in a row last night.
At some point, though, I have to get to work on my dissertation. So that's my after lunch plan. And it probably involves going to Starbucks so I won't have any distractions like a dog, or internet.
As you can see, there isn't a helluva lot going on. I did go into the city to see August in Osage County. I highly recommend it. It's very now, but in some ways, it's very much an American classic. So if it tours near you, it's worth seeing. You could, of course, always come to NYC to see it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment