Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I've changed my diet to a mostly protein diet in accordance with suggestions by my chiropractor to avoid getting migraines. So I'm hoping the side effects are that my muscles look mad crazy by the time I go to Jamaica next month. I know another great side effect is that I can feel good about ordering bacon when I go out to breakfast on the weekend. OK, so bacon's not really part of a lean protein diet, but it's still protein damnit. And I'm going to allow myself that indulgence once a week.

I can't believe I'm saying next month is May. Can anybody tell me where all the months went? You know, March and February? And can anybody else tell me why there are no jobs listed in theatre that I can apply to? Oh, I guess I can blame Bush for that...even if he really had nothing to do with it.

Not a whole lot is happening here. Mike and I went up to Western MA Easter weekend to see my friend Matt's play. It was lovely because we could take Cooper and he enjoyed time running around on the farm with other dogs. Plus, Western MA is nice. The small town of Ashfield has everything -- a pizza place, a diner nearby, and a quaint breakfast place. Love it. Though they also still had snow, which was not as fun.

On the way back, we stopped at my Aunts for some time with the four little cousins (i.e. my cousins' children). They are just absolutely too cute.

No comments: