I decided to go home. Without the webpage, I really don't have much to do at work. So guess what it's time for?
bah dup bah dup bahhh dah dup
What's in Megan's Mailbox?
A credit card offer from Sony Citicard -- I already have a fucking Sonycard from them--it's our only credit card. What the hell?
A letter from the University of Kansas Department of English saying that I've been nominated for some scholarships. Wow, they like me so much they'll nominate me for scholarships even when I don't go there. I wonder how that works.
A wonderful letter from Becky -- she wrote it on the back of a worksheet from school and it has a frog, a cardboard box, a pig, and a dog all saying how wonderful Megan is. I think it needs to go on the fridge!
And that's all for today's version of:
bah dup bah dup bahhh dah dup
What's in Megan's Mailbox?
Ciao, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment