skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hail Coca-cola, a kingdom for a murderer
Post posting. Interpret how you will.
Wednesday, March 26, 2003
The sign on the Broadway Baptist Church says: "Please pray for our troops."
I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Counter
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(46)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2005
(79)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(114)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(7)
▼
2003
(211)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(20)
▼
March
(44)
Man that's big font. I wonder what size I would u...
YEAH BABY! YEAH BABY YEAH!!!! KANSAS BEAT ARIZO...
YEAH BABY -- KANSAS BEAT DUKE'S ASS!
The sign on the Broadway Baptist Church says: "Pl...
OK, if you haven't seen The Onion yet, you really ...
I forgot to mention this. But Maura Crowley, you ...
Hold onto your hats boys and girls -- I got into C...
P.S. I didn't get to watch the Oscars last night ...
Well, this weekend went well. My parents and I ga...
We're at war. Or rather as Chris Rock recently sa...
QUOTE OF THE DAY: Ripper: "Mandrake, do you recal...
I believe I posted this quote before, but it has s...
Is anyone else scared? Because I am, and I wasn't...
I dreamed last night that Mike brought home a litt...
crap.
I did the smoking scene today and now my mouth tas...
OOOOO. Today I got new jeans and a polo from J. C...
And now for more of the same. Mailbox: Flyer fro...
I decided to change the name of the blog -- althou...
French goods face U.S. backlash Sofitel hotels, f...
The coupon from Pier one has cupcakes on the cover...
And now once again it's time for bah dup bah dup b...
an onion-like article inspired by the words of Lis...
bah dup bah dup bahhh dah dup What's in Megan's Ma...
It's articles like these that make me check two or...
mmmm....today I went and purchased some clothing. ...
By the way Lisa, I'm so proud of you. Way to take...
Mike and I saw two movies this weekend. The first...
I decided to go home. Without the webpage, I real...
The CEB just nixed my webpage again. Not because ...
And yes, folksies, it's time to review bah dup bah...
And now for a Friday edition of bah dup bah dup b...
oh shit. I was just driving and a black cat cross...
And YES, ANOTHER edition of: bah dup bah dup bahh...
And now for yet another edition of: What's in Mega...
No, really. The movie Pumpkin is bad. You should...
I filmed my second scene tonight. It went much b...
There's all my archives yo! I guess it wasn't my ...
No I didn't fix things. I can't seem to figure ou...
hmmm...did I fix things?
ok yo, where's all my archives?
When I came home today at 6:00, there was nothing ...
Maura -- I'm certain you look absolutely gorgeous ...
And now for today's edition of: bah dup bah dup ba...
►
February
(33)
►
January
(11)
►
2002
(49)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(10)
About Me
Megan
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment