All I have to say is that if only the person who does the friday five would not be so lazy, neither would I. If there were a friday five this week, you could count on me answering the silly questions and therefore blogging. But alas, when I see there are no questions for this week, I am sorely disappointed. So disappointed that I give up the thought of writing in my blog altogether and go home to watch some extras on the X2 dvd.
This week started off as blah. I came to the decision that Spring Break definitely needs to be two weeks long...especially if one gets sick at all during it. No but really, I needed two weeks of break and didn't get it, so I spen the week coming back being miserable and cranky. OK, I also had PMS.
Then on Thursday, we had a prospective graduate student visit. That was loads of fun. We spent 3 and 1/2 hours out to dinner with him and laughed racously during almost all of it. He also got all the dirt, so he better come here or we'll be embarrassed.
In othere news, I'm reading "The People's History of the United States" for my subversive writing class right now. Yes, it's long, but so far it's good and definitely a recommended read. I wonder if I'll be placed on some sort of right-wing blacklist for saying that. Ah, well...I'm probably already on there for my liberal viewpoints. Hello list, it's just me again, no need to double-list me.
No comments:
Post a Comment