There's no Friday Five this week -- AGAIN -- so I stole a Friday Five from Lisa who stole it from some other girl.
1. What's that noise?
It's the noise of the computer running. All's quiet in the grad office today.
2. What most recently worried you or aggravated you?
I'm always worried that I'm not up to snuff here. I guess I've been writing about that a lot. Thankfully this week changed that. Think of this week as an upper after a few weeks of downers. Uppers are always good. Knock on wood.
Also, I have a big zit on my face and I wish it would go away. Be gone, big zit! Thank god for MAC green cover-up!
3. Name something you did recently despite being warned not to ... Was it a success?
My Mom said never to put anything smaller than my elbow in my ear. I put Q-tips in each day and it's always a success.
4. Discuss the shirt you are wearing?
I'm wearing a black t-shirt I got from the Gap. I got it on sale last week and was thinking about returning it until today...when I realized everything else light and short-sleeved was desperately in need of being washed. Hello black shirt. I guess you and me were meant to be. (yes, I know that's bad grammar, but it rhymes!!!)
5. Who last came to your house (other than someone who lives there) and what was their quest? Ann came buy to get readings -- Spivak, Bharucha, Said and more of our postcolonial friends. I was embarrassed because the apartment was messy. Note: she came by last Sunday and I had a Greek test on Monday so I had an excuse!!!
In store for this weekend. Papers, writing a lecture, auditions, movies for class, and movies not for class.
No comments:
Post a Comment