skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hail Coca-cola, a kingdom for a murderer
Post posting. Interpret how you will.
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
"The force is with Boston" -- quote on the Boston Red Sox site
See, this is why I love the Sox. Oh, you're brilliant!!! Now on for game 7.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Counter
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(46)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2005
(79)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2004
(114)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
▼
October
(21)
All I have to say is that Blogger has been difficu...
THANK YOU RED SOX!!!!!!!!! Happy (one-day late) B...
And of course, I can't forget Derek Lowe, who is m...
Woohoo! We're going to the World Series!!! And J...
"The force is with Boston" -- quote on the Boston ...
"My gray hairs are getting gray hairs." Red Sox a...
Why the Hell am I still up? I wanted to go to sle...
The Friday Five. 1. What was the last dream that ...
OK, so I just figured out that comments don't publ...
experiment.
Well, the Sox lost again. When they lose, I alway...
Oh, it's horrible. When I look at all the blogs I...
Tear the heart from out my breast... That's what ...
Pffffffffffft. I'm mad right now because a rehear...
Ah yes, I finished my ASTR paper and submitted it....
P.S. In case you haven't noticed, I have a commen...
Ah Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We won! That game yesterday...
Oh yay! The comments are up!
I'm having some issues turning on the comments. T...
Bon jour. Note that I've changed the blog look. ...
Where's my Friday Five? Where's my Friday Five? ...
►
September
(9)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(7)
►
2003
(211)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(33)
►
January
(11)
►
2002
(49)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(10)
About Me
Megan
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment