Saturday, October 16, 2004

The Friday Five.

1. What was the last dream that you had about?
Last night/this morning I had a really freaky dream about the U.S. doing military testing in the ocean near a building I lived in. I was looking out the window and all of a sudden all of these fire engines appeared. They were everywhere. Then I looked out over the ocean and there was a black silouette of a plane that was just hovering -- like a helicopter. I asked a bunch of people what was going on, and the Fire Department told us that it was military testing. Then, the plane let a bomb go into the ocean and there was a loud explosion that scared everyone. It was a really freaky dream.

2. Does it hold any significant meaning to you?
Well, I think the significance is that a whole bunch of fire engines went by just before I was going to bed. Of course, this isn't out of the ordinary or anything since I live close to campus.

3. Do you dream in color or black and white?
I dream in color. I think I've had a few dreams in black & white. One in particular was about Liam Griffin and I being superheroes. He was my second grade crush. Actually, that dream was more blue and white than black and white. Regardless it was colored differently.

4. What is the most frightening dream you ever had?
This dream was kind of frightening. I think I'll spare you the most frightening dream, but I will instead talk about when Andrew and I were playing lots of Resident Evil. Both of us kept waking up in nightmares because the monsters from the video games entered our dreams. Shiver. Scary.

5. Is there one dream that stays clear in your mind despite the fact it was more than a few years ago?
I guess that would be the one about Liam Griffin in the second grade. I mean, how many dreams can you remember from back then?

No comments: