Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Why the Hell am I still up? I wanted to go to sleep by 12am tonight, since I have to teach tomorrow at 8:40. I was going to be a good girl and do work -- not even watch or listen to a bit of the game. But then, as I was reading on my couch. I heard the guy living below me yell "Yeah!!!!" And at first I thought nothing of it. Then a little while later I heard another "Yeah!!!!" followed by "Ortiz!!!" And you know, after that, how could I resist? I listened to the game while "reading." I even went so far as to hold the clock radio above my head so it would get transmission (I actually got WEEI, not Yankees announcers -- amazing!). Then, I watched the end of the game on the little web Diamond camera online. Sigh, it's lovely to see Ortiz smile. Now, I must go to bed.

No comments: