Hello. Long time no post. But I have to say I tried to post from home and blogger was acting up on me. So here I am, at the CNF. And posting.
Richard III opens THIS THURSDAY. That's exciting and scary. I'm still experimenting with age makeup, and I haven't tried graying my hair yet. Unfortunately, it gets quite dark by the end of the night performances. I think we're going to have to institute lights.
Also, I was away in California the weekend before this past weekend. Compared to the east coast, San Francisco is COLD. I got to have a lovely lunch with Siggy. She showed me one of the buildings she helped build. It was huge. It would be frightening to be involved with making sure things are done correctly on something that big! Also, I gave my paper and had a lovely time at the conference in general. I even won free conference registration for next year! That's about 150 bucks!
I also bought a dress to wear to someone's wedding. It's black, so it would really have to be an evening affair. Any takers?
No comments:
Post a Comment