This weekend we worked on the house. Surprise Surprise! And Mike put in new lighting fixtures for the kitchen. It's amazing how once you finish one thing, the thing that's not been bothering you, suddenly begins to. In other words, I have to paint the windows. Once I do painting, (I'm hoping next week) the kitchen will be done. Oh, except for the dishwasher, but we're waiting for the electrician to get back to us on that.
Yes, I know. Not very exciting to others, but hey, I finally got a chance to clear the dead branches out of our boxwoods. So all those who drive by my house can now rejoice in the fact that the boxwoods look good again. Of course, then they pass the half of the fence that fell down from the wind. Have I mentioned that? Once you get one thing fixed.... Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment