Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I chose the delicious new color of brown. As the summer has ended, pink is no longer accurate to describe my life. A warm brown welcomes the seriousness of studying for exams. Right now I'm reading 100 pages of Jameson a day. I don't really recommend it. I was very enthusiastic at first, but currently I'm wading through a chapter I have little interest in.

This weekend, other than reading, Mike and I watched the first disc of the second season of the Chappelle show. And all I have to say is "I'm Rick James, bitch!" and "Okayyyy!" If you haven't seen the Chappelle show, and I realize I'm late to it (because of the whole not having tv thing), I highly recommend it, bitch.

We also began the laundry room project. Now mind you, we have not finished any of the other projects yet. But the washer and dryer are moved into the kitchen and Mike ripped up the laundry room floor. Part of the reason for this madness is that Mike has to cut plywood outside, and living in Ithaca, our outside work time is slowly dwindling away... Who knows? It could snow tomorrow!

No comments: