Friday, September 30, 2005

And now folks...it's time for the Friday Five.

4 8 15 16 23 42

1. What is the most important thing you've ever lost?
This question is too complicated for me. Is it limited to things? Or can we lose people too? Pondering it on little sleep when I have to catch up on reading is clearly a bad idea.

2. When is the last time you lost your keys?
A few seconds ago.

3. Have you ever felt like you've lost your mind?
I've not just felt like it, I've actually done it! So there!

4. Are you likely to ask for directions when lost or to continue to wander?
Ask for directions. Unless it's one of those days where I feel I have an extra-keen sense of direction -- that happens sometimes. And to be honest, I'm usually right.

5. Numerology: reliable or just a load of bunk?
Somewhere in between, I think. I'm not sure, I haven't ever experience numerology long enough to judge.

No comments: