Quitters never win...
1. Name one thing you've quit:
sobriety
2. Name something you've won:
I'm just going to name some stuff I've won. I won free registration to the next ATHE conference! Yay me! I also won free registration to the South Eastern Theater Conferenc, but I'm unfortunately unable to go to that. When I was in middle school, I won a bike from Kiss 108 after winning tickets to a new club (for teenies). The bike was a man's bike and too big for me. Now if I could just win the lottery...
...oh wait, I don't play the lottery b/c I know it's a poor tax...
...maybe I should play it anyway
3. Describe a subject in school you do poorly in:
I think that perhaps chemistry was my worst subject. I did badly in math, but that's because I didn't try for a long time. I really would have considered taking a real bio class in college if it weren't for that old rumor that college bio = chem, college chem = physics, etc. etc.
4. Have you ever purposely not done your best?
ME???
O.K., yup.
5. Do you lead, follow, or get out of the way?
I'm a cowgirl. I make my own way.
No comments:
Post a Comment